[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Leonid observation site

Dear Meteorobs...

I am considering locations for observing the Leonids. I live in Louisville,
Kentucky and I am thinking about making a trip to Arizona and visiting Kitt
Peak...and perhaps watching the Leonids there. Does anyone have any other
suggested observation sites???

I would be open to joining a group observation. Any suggestions would be
appreciated. I am a very active ham radio operator and could provide a VHF
communications radio for simultaneous visual/radio observing if this would
be of interest.

Regards,

Mark