[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Re: Leonid observation site

A very charitable description of November weather here in the northeast,
Joe :-)
Your broadcast background makes you a diplomat.
I recall using harsher language last year for the Leonids!
Although in '96 I did manage to wait out the lake effect snow squalls, and
the snow on my sleeping bag acted as an insulating blanket when it cleared
in 5 minutes time to beautiful clear skies. I guess changeable is a good
word for those with sensitive ears :-)

Wayne, Deep in the Heart of Jersey

(although weather prospects over the
southwest states would certainly be excellent as opposed to the more
typical
"changeable" conditions for the Eastern Seaboard).

-- joe rao