[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Thanks

The best days for Orionid activity will be October 20-22. It would be
best to watch after moonset so that the glare from the moon does not
wash out any activity. From my home in San Diego moonset is at 2:23,
3:23, and 4:26 am allowing 3 1/2, 2 1/2, and 1 1/2 hours of dark sky
before morning twilight gets too bright. This will give you the
approximate time on each night when to watch.

Clear Skies!

Bob Lunsford