[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Re: Leonid observation site

     The trade space is probability of clouds and probability of
being under the location of the peak.  Unlike an eclipse
we really do not know for sure where the peak rate will
be.  Although there are predictions; the accuracy of them
is subject to debate.  I recently challenged one of the authors
privately to put a "case" of beer on the accuracy of the time
prediction, but did not get a return response.
     If cost is no object and you are not concerned about your
safety you should be somewhere in North Africa or Arctic.