[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Wavy "telescopic" meteor photo

	Bob Yen wrote..............

       Someone just got a meteor photo with a 1040mm lens (5" aperture,
f8) on
	120 film:
> http://www.psln.com/dickman/m33meteor.htm
>
> It was on color film (not as fine grained as TP), & looks "straight".
> But I get the feeling it also has a wavy-trail.
> www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/subscribe.html

	I looked at the above, Bob, at it appears to be a pretty
straight meteor path....  Incidently, y'all should take a gander
	at phote at the above-ref'ed URL.   A most beautiful shot of M33
(Pinwheel Galaxy) with a meteor streaking by..

	Query:  Are wavy meteoric trajectoies more probable thru a scope
or binocs??  Malcolm??

	Joseph
	SD, CA