[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) AstroArchive in October

I highly recommend trying out Balthasar's excellent effort!

Unfortunately, the "keyword search" feature of the 'meteorobs' Web Archive is
currently broken - I've been awaiting assistance from my ISP for a couple of
months to get it running again! However, please keep in mind that AstroArchive
only signed on to 'meteorobs' as of mid-1998: posts before then must still be
accessed directly from the 'meteorobs' Web Archive! (That is, unless Balthasar
would be kind enough to index copies of our archives going back to 1996! :>)

Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@jovian.com>