[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) RE:Fireball Magnitudes and FIDAC database

Mark

Many thanks for the information. It is enlightening that all of the reports
seem to be from our far eastern friends, do we westerners not see any
fireballs or don't we think it worth reporting them I wonder. Don't worry,
I'm as guilty of this as anyone so I'll see if I can make the effort to
report any fireball of magnitude -3 or better to FIDAC in the future.
Basically this is anything brighter than Jupiter at present is I remember
my planetary magnitudes correctly.

Cheers and clear skies

David