[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Orion Nebula [delete if no intrested]

some nights ago I looked out my window and The Orion was hanging beautifully in the South dir. sky. And i just spotted the Orion Nebula with dim star [magnitude: +6 or +5 or less] so dim that they twinkle just a little bit then they disapear. [BTW, It was around 5:40 am] so i took out my binocs. and and took a better look. They were about 4 stars and one brighter than them on the left like at +4 mag. So i would like to know have they been there before? [i have not noticed them].

Luis Gonzalez
emcomputer@hotmail.com
Astronomer
California 95630