[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leonids '99 From Jordan

Greetings,

 The Arab Union for Astronomy & Space Sciences, the Institute of
Astronomy & Space Sciences, and the Jordanian Astronomical Society, will
organize the 1999 Jordanian Leonid Meteors Conference on the period
12-21 November 1999.

 Kindly visit our Leonids '99  page to know the details of this
conference, as well as the expectations of some well-known scientists.
Also, u will find several links to other related sites.  Have a look at
that page, and we appreciate ur comments.

http://www.jas.org.jo/leo99.html

Clear Skies !!
Moh'd
--