[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fw: Radio observing help

Sorry about the first message, my fat fingers pushed the send button in
error!!

One of the better resources is Jim Richardson's "Radio Meteor Audio Gallery":

http://www.amsmeteors.org/audio/index.html

with a variety of types of meteor audio files and excellent explanations of
what each one is.

Jim B.