[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) aurora

I was wondering if anyone saw the Northern lights last night, 10/21/99? I
read one report today giving 35 degrees as the latitude which could see them.
I believe I am about at 39 degrees in Tulsa, OK, but did not get outside, a
failure I will correct tonight. Would the bright moonlight also have an
impact on the visibly? Thanks. I also really enjoy being on this mailing
list, although reading 40 mailings after a couple of days does take a while.
Where does one get the entire list? I mailed this to the three I had gleaned
over the last few weeks, but would have liked to have more addresses. Take
care.

Johnie at iansplanet@aol.com