[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Observation - Oct 21/22 - S. Carolina

Just like Lew, the cloud gods were not smiling on me either as the whole
week has been cloudy with heavy rain at times. And of course, on the night
when the moon is out of the sky for only about an hour or so..dot it is clear.
So I made use of that narrow window.

The morning was great with the haze removed by the cold front...and no
mosquitoes! I noticed some fog developing on my way home, but none was
present down near the beach. Nothing unusual noticed in the rates this
morning, and no fireballs were observed. I haven't listened to the tape yet,
but I believe I had 7 Orionids this morning.

With the moon coming into play, that winds it up for me.

-mark