[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Tamiscaming Response

>Thanks for the response and comments. Well, even if the visual guys
>aren't reading this stuff at least we are. <|:-)

Philip, rest assured some of us are doing our best to follow the posts
on your latest experiments... Whether we feel well-informed enough to
send any kind of reply is another matter though! :) Keep on posting to
'meteorobs' and piquing our interest, and you may just find that some
of your fellow readers gradually "pop out of the wordwork" over time.

Clear AND E-free skies to you,
Lew Gramer