[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Taurids and the Telescopic Meteor Observer

Malcolm Currie is the head of the Telescopic Commission of the International
Meteor Organization. Malcolm, I believe many of us might like to observe the
upcoming Taurid peak period telescopically - and so hopefully contribute to our
understanding of the structure of this very complicated radiant complex!

What would you recommend as a way to get started with telescopic plotting, for
those of us who have never had the chance to do it? And for those of us who have
tried it successfully a few times, which of your Telescopic Plotting Charts
would you recommend for studying the various phases of the Taurid/OAR peak?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us: I know I for one am very excited at
this excellent opportunity for telescopists to make a contribution!

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer, GRALE