[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) been there, got that, still learning

Hello,

Before I joined "meteorobs" in August this year I had already printed out
&/or read wonderful information from NAMN, IMO, NASA, C&MS, AMS, etc.  Now I
have a two inch thick notebook and must start a new notebook.  Be assured,
some of us newbies are reading every word on "meteorobs", any place else we
can find info, and trying very hard to figure out what is going on.  There is
a lot more to meteor watching than I ever imagined.

It's just that when I read and reread the information I still get stumped.  I
am keeping a log of practice reports but so far my lm (which I finally
figured out) is too low.  It's exciting though.  I even will have some
neighborhood kids and parents coming out the morning of November 17/18 to
watch Leonids just for the fun of it.  Hope we get to see some.

You wait.  Someday I will go out to shake-rattle-n-roll Joshua Tree Naitonal
Park and make a real report...just as soon as I can figure out ... Radiant
(unsure and need more info on this).

Not so clear (4.6) skies, and tonight wall to wall low clouds,
Bobbie Webb
So. Ca. USA