[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) 'Bizarre' fireball lights up sky, emergency lines

saw "a fireball of some sort lasting about 12 seconds," said
military spokesman Lt.-Cmdr. Glenn Chamberlain.

Now that's one loooong fireball!

One of the witnesses to the fireball stated...
"I've seen shooting stars before, but this thing was in our atmosphere."

Huh?

Kim S. Youmans

Follow-Ups: References: