[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fwd: Leonids 1999 plans in Southern CA, USA?

Hi,

 We have a  group of 10 to Joshua Tree National Park.  I think that's a great
location from past experience.  It's very dark there.  Is there anyone else who

is already planning to go there?  I think it will be more fun to have a bigger

group to keep up the excitement and share info/story with each other.  Anyone
got space for group of 10?  Since the shower peaks after midnight and in case
some of our group members get bored or who want to take a break, I plan to
bring my 16" scope there for star viewing and test out my new 56mm low power,

wide angel eyepiece on meteors.

 Is there any groups out there who like to join together for a So Cal Leonids
sky party at Joshua Trees?  =)

Kenneth Jang

meteorobs@jovian.com on 10/28/99 05:08:08 PM