[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) South GA Orionids

     I'm glad Lew pointed out my error in ascribing the "Call 'em as you see 'em" advice to him, not it's true source, Norman McCloud III.   I was new to the list when I first read Lew use of Norman's advice, so I guess I just began thinking Lew said it.
I have taken the advice to heart ever since --  (coming from an experienced vet like Norman) it seemed like profoundly good common sense.
Kim S. Youmans