[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) fwd: The Work Day that wasn't

[Post forwarded from New Hampshire Astro. Society list. What a year this has been: AAA has me on their frequent-caller list! :< ]

------
Subject:The Work Day that wasn't

We were on our way up to YFOS at about 12:30 today. We'd just reached downtown Hillsboro NH, about 10? miles from y'all at YFOS, when the transmission of our NEWLY BOUGHT '98 Dodge Caravan gave out!!!! <aaaargh!>

After the transmission fire that destroyed my previous Caravan *3 months ago*, I was taking no chances! We are waiting at the Belanger's Sunoco/Auto Parts for the tow truck back to Boston at the moment. If anyone gets this before 3pm and is near by, why not drop by and say "Hi". (Or you might say "Why the h*ll did you buy another American automobile, you idiot!" Your choice.)

Clear skies, all. Maybe we can make the NEXT NHAS Work Day in Spring. :<

PS: The folks at Belanger's were just WONDERFUL. If you ever pass through this town and need gas, a part, or advice, stop in here.

Lew and the intrepid Karen

Lew Gramer