[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fwd: [Astronomer] Observation -- Possible meteorite?

Given the newness of the Iridium network (two years or so) and the fact that there are only 39
Iridium satellites and 36 of them make up the network (3 spares) I seriously doubt that there
are any tumblers.

-Cary

Follow-Ups: References: