[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: ACCOUNT

See?
I told yas armygeddons a'comin'!

Some peeples now trying to unload there shairs in tha IMO, let alone
thair HMO's.

I think it's the desquiet before tha kaboom.

May we go in a brilliant meteor storm!! ( I bags the green fireballs)

Many Happy Linearids, or at least Leonids. (See you all in the big
meteor shower in the sky)

Stuart in Taipei
stuart@ficnetdot net  ;-)