[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) LEONID ANIMATIONS

I am not exactly sure what you want... We are currently updating ESA's
simulation of the Leonids. I checked with the producers today and they want
to have something next Monday... It will contain computer animations of the
comets orbit as it produces dust particles and the Earth going through it.
It is intended for PR stuff, so "pretty pictures".

Check out

http://sci.esa.int

as of tomorrow there should be a link to the "Leonids99". They should have
previews.

If you want to see how a storm looks like in the sky, download Sirko's
software MetSim from the IMO's website:

ftp://ftp.imodot net/pub/software/metsim/

Bye, Detlef.