[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) DMS-mirrorsite for US visitors

Hi all,

The Dutch Meteor Society is proud to announce to have setup a mirrorsite
for all US visitors of our DMS-website.

http://members.xoom.com/dmswebsite/index.html

We expect heavy traffic to our main DMS website which is why we ask our
visitors in the US to use the above URL rather then the main one located in
the Netherlands. You will enjoy faster access and there will be less chance
the website going down because of overloading.

Of course we will do our utmost best to maintain all three DMS-websites
simultaniously during the upcoming Leonids.

As most of you know in the next two weeks we will be on the way somewhere
in Europa in our never ending search for a clear view on the nightsky and
thus to the Leonids. All our DMS-teams are equipped with state-of-the-art
communication technology consisting of mobile power generators, laptops and
GSM mobile phones.
Don't be afraid: anytime and everywhere we will have the opportunity to
supply you with the lastest information concerning our observations of the
Leonids.

So please stay tuned with the Leonids '99 Expedition of the observing teams
of the Dutch Meteor Society. Thank you!

Main URL:  http://www.dmsweb.org

US mirror:  http://members.xoom.com/dmswebsite/index.html

Europe mirror: http://home.wanadoodot nl/dms/index.html

All members of Dutch Meteor Society whishes everybody fine observations and
lots of Leonids!

Casper.

Casper ter Kuile, Dutch Meteor Society (DMS)
Akker 145, NL-3732 XD, De Bilt, The Netherlands
Tel. +(31)-30-2203170, Fax. +(31)-30-2202695
GSM-BEN: +(31)-6-24242445, GSM-KPN: +(31)-6-53270844
E-mail_1: pegasoft@accu.uudot nl
E-mail_2: dms-web@wxsdot nl
E-mail_3: webmaster@dmsweb.org
DMS website: http://www.dmsweb.org