[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Leonid storm predictions

Dr. McNaught,

You wrote :
> Our latest assessment (after correcting for a minor error in the original
> calculations dust trail nodal distances of <0.0001 AU) make 1999 less
> promising
> [...]
>  Anyway, David or I will hopefully post the update in the next 12 hours.

Please make sure to add information about possible effects on the
predicted time for maximum (2:08 UT was the best estimate according
to the original calculations, if my memory serves me right).

   Regards,
   Birger Andresen
   Trondheim Astronomical Society
   Norway.