[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Leonid Meteors in the Classroom!

I live in New Jersey and I am an amateur at meteor observing. In layman's
language and terms I have some simple questions to ask so I may enjoy this
upcoming event.

1. Where would I look in the sky to see this event?
2. What would be the best day to start observing?
3. What would be the best time? AM or PM EST. to start observing?
4. How many days is this expected to last?

I sincerely appreciate your help and cooperation.

Thank you
PB