[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Book on Great Leonid Meteor Storms

Good Morning!!

Not sure if anyone has already discussed this, if so, disregard, if not
you might be interested.

I was in Chapters last night, and the Astronomy section had a whole
bunch of new selections of books to choose from, I had to control
myself, so I only got a few.

The one book I picked up was called "the Heavens on Fire"
The Great Leonid Meteor Storms, by Mark Littmann

Publisher, Cambridge ISBN# 0-521-77979-0

If your interested, I am sure that it would also be at your closest
Barnes& Noble in the US. Chapters is the Canadian counterpart.

Hope everyone got a chance to try and view the Linearids, it cleared
overnight, but I never made it out.

Kim
Moonlight Cascade Observatory/BBS
44.28.28.9N 76.29.45.9W