[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Air Force Space Command Prepares To Weather Leonid Meteor Shower

I'm very concerned about this event. I DON'T want to miss it. I'm getting all
kind of messages stating a different date for the event. I'm taking a day off
just for that! My question is, is it happening on the 17th or the 18th of
Nov.? I live here in California, what's would be the visibility chances here?
Does anyone know? I would really appreciate it very much.

Thank you.
Johnny Kuborssy