Date: 	Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:59:09 -0800
From: Glenn E Peterson <Glenn.E.Peterson@aero.org>
To: imo-news <imo-news@imodot net>
Subject: [IMO-News] 1999 Leonids

Dear members of the IMO,

The Aerospace Corporation is providing a website devoted to Leonid meteor
reporting during next week's event (www.leonidstorm.com). Our site will
display plots of activity for the various contributors from around the globe.
We currently have amateurs from the Middle East, UK, Europe, and the US, and
professionals from The Aerospace Corporation, NASA MSFC and NASA Ames. We're
getting a good geographic distribution so far, but would certainly like to
have IMO members on board. If you are interested in participating, you can
register directly at the website or you can email me the following
information and I will register you in the database:

Name:
Location: (Nearest city, State/Province, Country, Region)
Approximate latitue/longitude:
Observation type:   (Raw Visual Counts, Raw Radar Counts, Zenith Hourly Rate,
Flux)
Email Address:

The website registration is located at:
http://www.leonidstorm.com/cgi-bin/regtool.cgi

Thanks in advance for your consideration,
Glenn Peterson

To unsubscribe from IMO-News, send a blank message to