[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) LIST ADMIN OUT OF TOWN - 12-21 Nov [PLEASE READ]

I will be out of town observing the Leonids from tomorrow evening (12 Nov)
through Sunday, 21 Nov. For 'meteorobs' and 'netastrocatalog', there will be
volunteer co-admins available to help maintain the lists. If any problem comes
up which they CANNOT help you with, please BE PATIENT and I will try to resolve
the issue as soon as possible after I return to work on 22 Nov.

In the mean time, please BE ADVISED: the traffic on the 'meteorobs' list is
expected to peak at a fairly frenzied pace around 17 and 18 Nov. For this
reason, any subscribers with email problems (such as full mailboxes) may find
themselves quickly unsubscribed from any of these lists... Don't be upset if
this happens to you: simply resolve any problems with your email account, and
resubscribe yourself to your lists at any time.

Thanks all, and clear skies for the great(?) sky show of the Leonids!

Lew Gramer