[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) RE: Important new Leonid obs. info.; Linearids; Binary Kleopatra

I thought the discussion of sonic booms might be of interest.
As I understand the issue the booms if they happen, are
usually reflected by the tropopause where the stratosphere
begins.  If someone were above that and not on a noisy
airplane I would think one could hear/record them with
amplification.