[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Linearids from Desaru Malaysia.

Hi!
    As promised, here is my informal report.

        The sky was very clear from 3 am onwards (UT + 8 hours, ie UT
1700 hours) and visibility was excellent at limiting magnitude of at
least 4-5. Ursa Major rose from the horizon after 4.30 am or so and
nothing was detected that could have been a Linearid. 3 or 4 Taurids
were spotted and a few sporadics that lasted 2 - 3 seconds were also
seen. Since no possible Linearids were seen, I guess there would be
nothing much to report.
        My next mail would be an informal report on the Leonids from
Singapore, if I manage to watch them. Thanks!

Kelvin...