[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) FW:Subject: ESA Leonids live forum

The European Space Agency's Leonids99 web site includes video interviews, new
animations and daily news items and reports from observing teams in the
Spanish Sierra Nevada and aboard the SETI aircraft. We hope to bring you live
images from Spain on the night of 17th.

For the first time we plan to have a live web chat forum with a panel of
meteor and other experts. Moderated by Prof John Zarnecki (Space Science Unit
at Kent University/ESA advisor), the panel includes: ESA scientists Detlef
Koschny and Jo Zender (live from the field), Thomas Mueller,  Richard
Marsden, Bernard Fleck (SOHO), Mark Neytes of Dutch Meteorological Org,
spacecraft experts Rudiger Jehn (ESOC) and Doug Caswell (Olympus).

Opening times: Tues 16 Nov 14:00 to 16:00 UT, and 20:00 to 22:00 UT
Wed 17 November 19:00 to 00:30 UT - switch to live field reports and images
if available

For more information see:
http://sci.esa.int/leonids99

Posted by: