[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: meteorobs-digest V3 #180

Hi.  I have ben "listening" with interest the last several months to all of
your discussions.  Very savvay bunch, the lot of you!  Thank you for all the
great replys to everyone's questions. It answered many of my own. I do have
one question however, and maybe I missed this discussion somewhere, but:
The space shuttle is set to launch on Nov 17 in the am hours.  With all the
concern about the satellites, etc being hit by the Leonids, should'nt NASA
be concerned about the shuttle?   Sue