[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) 1999 leonid meteor campaign in jordan

hi all,

i am pleased to inform you that today we are going out to the
observation camp at al azraq area ( the desert ). with the
participation of many guests all over the world such as mr.
baggaly, head of commission 22 / iau, rob mcnaught, and david
asher, daniel fisher, and many others.

we are leaving at 1.30 local time ( noon ), 10.30 ut. the weather
is good, medium temperature at day, and around 10 degrees at
night. the sky is clear, but there is some cirrus cloud at amman,
which is 200 km away.

we expect to have avery good display since that rob and david
predict that zhr is around 500 .

hope that will have clear skies at your areas all over the world.

best regards, clear skies.
******************************
ENG. KHALED M. TELL
HEAD OF METEOR OBSERVING COMMITTEE