[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteor Summary: Nov 15/16, 1999

I was able to get 2 hours of observing in this morning beginning at 0711 UT
(0211 EST) from Sullivan's Island, SC. Skies were not too good with the
limiting magnitude being about 5.30, so I plan to move to another location
with better skies for the next two mornings. Observing periods are below.

          LEO NTA STA SPO
0711-0811  2   0   3   7
0811-0911  7   2   0   10

My first Leonid appeared at 0742 and the change in radiant altitude is
reflected in the increase in activity during the second hour. The brightest
meteor of the morning was was a -2.0 sporadic.

Clear skies,

Mark Davis, MeteorObs@charlestondot net