[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Nov 15/16 Leonid Observations

Call my silly, call me uninformed, but why are everyone's observations so
much different from the rates listed on
Http://www.leonidslive.com

??

They have said that observers are already reporting 20 Leonid meteors and
hour and that the US AF and U of Western Ontario have a 67 mhr rate at
16:813UT

In a message dated 11/16/99 2:38:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,