[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Sign of life

Hi all,

This is the first message of the Leonid Expedition '99 of the Dutch Meteor
Society from our observing site in southern France.
Two teams are near the Pyrenees (Roussillon) and another two teams situated
in southern Spain. A fifth team is in southern Portugal.

Everything is O.K. We are still alive despite lots of rainfall.
Our very first observing night november 16/17 is going to start in a few
moments.... Weather is moderate: some high clouds are drifting by.

We will inform you in a few hours.

Thank you!

Clear Skies to you all!

Casper.