[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Weather on Vancouver Island

    It's still cloudy at EMO Courtenay, located on the east coast of
Vancouver Island.  Rain showers are predicted for this evening.  Possible
clearing Wednesday afternoon with rain returning on Thursday.  The Sandia
all-sky camera is in operation and I'm standing by with my video
spectrograph in case there are some holes in the cloud cover.  It looks like
conventional film photography will not be possible.  :-(
    Such is the luck of this game!

Ed Majden - Courtenay, B.C. Canada