[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fantastic Fireball -- 7PM Indiana Time -- Nov. 16th

This is the talk of the local AM stations as well...including The Big
One--700 WLW.  Everyone's describing it as 50-100 feet off the ground(even
the guy in Northern Michigan to the guy in Tennessee).  I must say it was the
most specatucular thing I have ever seen in my life.  It was
just....breathtaking.  I almost wrecked the car as I watched it travel slowly
across the sky and break apart.  There is a lot of speculation as to whether
it was a meteor or just space junk.