[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fantastic Fireball -- 7PM Indiana Time -- Nov. 16 th

Based on the reports of multiple fireballs now coming in from other areas, it
seems there was more activity, but the consensus seems to be that this one
was quite something for all of us.  I know it was in my eyes and that of my
family.  It's amazing how many of us were in our cars and were fortunate
enough to not be going the opposite direction!

Was there another source tonight, a new source, producing such fantastic
fireballs from West to East, that just happened to coincide with the Leonids?

S. Hicks