[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) RE: hi

Sorry there is no way I can tell you if a storm will happen this year.
The most likely time according to those who venture to predict
it, is after midnight your time the evening of the 17th.  It is now
about 12 hr. early.  The best of the yearly shower should be
early the 18th.

Negative report Aurora Colorado for 16-17 Nov.  Up recording
since before midnight, webcam up except for a line hit 0504-0514
MST.   Weather will be approaching from the west 17-18 Nov.