[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Request for meteor information

Hello--

My wife and I compile books pertaining to science quotations.  We are
in  the process of preparing our second volume of physics and astronomy
quotations and are searching for quotations pertaining to meteors,
comets, meteorites, etc. for inclusion in the book.  I had a friend who
was aware of this list and he suggested I ask if any of the members
might be aware of any poetry, jokes, quotes that pertain to this topic.
It sounded logical to me so here I am asking if anyone might be aware of
such information.

You may contact me at cgaither@n-link.com

I live in Killeen, TX and didn't see much of anything in the skies last
night.  I hope to see more this evening.

Thanking you in advance for any assistance.
--
Carl C. Gaither & Alma E. Cavazos-Gaither (Authors)
Statistically Speaking: A Dictionary of Quotations