[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Leonids from Kiel, Germany

Seems that this really was the maximum with not a extreme ammount of meteors
on either side of the maximum.  From about 10pm-2am EST we observed in very
clear skies.  Most of the more impressive meteors were just sporadics.  We
did do some nice observing of Saturn and Jupiter though.  The Leonids did
start coming with greater regularity near 2am, but nothing spectacular.

In a message dated 11/17/99 10:53:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,