[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leonids

I went up to Skyline Blvd., up on the way to Half Moon Bay here in
California, I saw a total of 4 beautiful Leonids with a long streaking bright
tail! The rest were very small! I saw an interesting spark that was very far
but bright enough to be noticed. I also saw a shooting bright star that went
in curve, almost like half a circle! Not in a straight line! That was very
interesting. I was just hoping to see more Leonids and fireballs! Anyways, it
was worth getting up at 1am for!!!

Regards,
Johnny Kuborssy    Mountain View, California.