[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) one meteor (Houston Leonids)

Have been looking at the zenith for the past two nights using an 135mm
lense coupled to a small low light sensitive video camera (no image
intensifer).  This morning at 18Nov99 at 05:41 am (11:41 ut) local time
here in Houston, Texas I saw one bright meteor crossing part of my
monitor, appearing in a NW-SE trajectory.  Without screening carefully
all my tapes this is my report.  I was watching my monitor most of the
time.
Anybody for 18-19Nov99 observing--it's cloudy in Houston

Jerry Winkler