[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Leonids from Central Oregon

We also found several possible Linearids in Nov. 17/18 observation
coming from the proposed different radiant RA=10h30m, Dec=+64d we
determined from Nov. 11/12 observations. I'm now quite confident
about the radiant (may slightly changed after more careful examinations)
from observations of several Chinese observers and will report it here
later.

Best regards, Jin

--
Jin Zhu                           | Tel.: +86-10-62759888, 62756612 (O)
Beijing Astronomical Observatory  |       +86-10-62579689 (H)