[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Re: high rates from Jordan

Steve:
In southern Ontario, Stoney Creek (a few miles east of Hamilton) the object
appeared to the south.
It travelled across the southern horizon from west to east.
I seems to me that it must have come across the Great Lakes from the NW and
down across Lake Erie, to the SW and fried over New York State.
The SL-16 is a good candidate... is the SL-16 missing now ?
My next SL-16 sighting for my location is quite a few days away... so i
can't check yet.
  Bruce Musson
  (905)548-7200 x2388
  Pager - 777-4333