[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) 1999 Leonid Observations - NAMN

I am trying to get sightings of the event that occured over the upper
midwest the eve of Tuesday the 16th at around 6:05 cst. ( my clock is
corrected with the WWWV time signal, i do not however correct to UCT, or
UTC or Z or GMT)
So far I have reports from as far east as West VA, and as far west as La
Crosse WI.
I would like to pull all this together and see if a path can be
determined, and perhaps an activity developed to help promote the night
sky to middle school students and above.

If you have any information, or know how I can get this request out to
more people please let me know.

Thanks,

ralph

rawinrich