[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) November 16th Fireball

C.J.,

    Thanks for the post on your observation of the 16 Nov. fireball or
re-entry, there's still controversy over which it was at SeeSat and
meteorobs, but most seem to think it was a re-entry. I'm sure the
folks at SeeSat would like to read your description, it was very good,
so here is their home page where you can join or ask it to be posted
for you by the web-master, Bart or someone:

     http://www2.satellite.eu.org/sat/seesat/seesatindex.html

   If you join please note that their posting address is different
than that which appears on the newgroup e-mails, the correct address
for posting for members is:

     SeeSat-L@lists.satellite.eu.org

       As for our own archives, the best for researching of several
means of cataloguing our posts (for me) is the monthly and it is found
at:

 http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/maillist-months.html

     Welcome to meteorobs, your account was as good as it gets.

                                    Dave English
                                    Oceanside, California

Speaking of good accounts, my sympathies to to the members of the
Leonid Odyssey! What a panic.