[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) November 16 fireball

Helo Aart --

    This sounds very interesting.  In my hobby of radio DXing (listening
for distant stations) I have been attempting to hear FM stations via meteor
scatter, with varying degrees of success... but I would really like to hear
this tape of yours..  Any chance of uploading it as a .wav file
somewhere??  I think others would like to hear this too.

    Just wondering....

    Mike Csorbay